This is what happens when a company listens to you. There is no perfect bag...they can always get better. We make them better by listening to the people that use them the most. We've received thousands of comments from our customers on how to improve our bags and have used that input to create the next innovation in the Ju-Ju-Be line ... the Be Classy. We listened when you asked for a bag that's smaller than the Be Prepared and without the flap of a Better Be. We complied with the request for sleek internal bottle pockets like the BeHave. We wholeheartedly agreed with the comment that it should have clean external lines and an upscale silhouette. We followed the directive to put structured hand-bag style handles for shoulder carrying but also include a messenger strap as well. We thank you for your input. We are proud to introduce the Be Classy... and you should be too.
- Structured tote with luggage feet
- Front mummy pocket holds keys (stretch key fob) and sunglasses (cleans lenses too!) with plenty of room for more!
- Memory foam changing pad included ... nice 'n comfy, super cushy
- Quick reach pocket for mobile phone
- 2 interior insulated bottle pockets with Thinsulate by 3M. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access
- Photo pocket to keep photos handy when bragging to friends
- Detachable and adjustable messenger strap has removable memory foam shoulder pad - can be set to desired length
- Inside organisation includes 3 gusseted pockets, 1 zippered pocket and lots of wide open space!
- Back pocket works great for nappies and wipes organisation
- Teflon fabric protector; helps repel stains
- Agion treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odour-causing bacteria, mould and mildew
- Crumb Drains ... bye-bye mess!
- Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff
- Light-Coloured Linings ... you can actually see what's inside; it's not just a big black hole in there
- Machine Washable ... air dry
- Size 36 cm (W) x 27 cm (H) x 15 cm (D)
- Weight 1,17 kg
Our mannequine's clothing was provided by Lille Clothing